10. Marion Werner. “We are citizens!” Puerto Rico and the Caribbean from Hurricane Katrina to Maria.
9. Max Andrucki, Caitlin Henry, Sarah Stinard Kiel & Will McKeithen (eds). Beyond binaries and boundaries in social reproduction, a forum.
8. Out of the Woods collective. A hostile environment.
7. Sapana Doshi and Malini Ranganathan. The color of corruption: On the perverse morality of whiteness.
6. Marco Antonsich. The return of the nation: When neo-nationalism becomes mainstream.
5. Deborah Cowen (ed). Investigating infrastructures, a Forum.
4. Marie Thompson. The discomfort of safety.
3. Angela Mitropoulos. "Post-factual" readings of neoliberalism, before and after Trump.
2. Ananya Roy. Divesting from Whiteness: The University in the Age of Trumpism.
1. Jared Sexton, interviewed by Daniel Colucciello Barber. On Black Negativity, or the Affirmation of Nothing.